Tuesday 6 August 2013

TripAdvisor review No 32

5 of 5 starsReviewed 6 August 2013 NEW
Just completed a great trip to the Zenobia wreck and two shore dives earlier in the week with Marine Divers. This dive centre in my opinion is top of the list for Cyprus with both owners Jonny and Debbie having a great friendly place that makes you feel most welcome. Being a well travelled dive instructor, I have seen a lot of dive centres and this one is amongst the best. Local dive sites for sea caves and the amphitheatre are close by which allows for good diving for all levels of experience. Underwater scenery is magnificent although marine life is limited. I also had some of my own equipment problems which Jonny quickly stepped in and sorted this out otherwise I could have lost out on some dives, very much appreciated.
Visited August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment