Friday 9 August 2013

Lost count now!!

TripAdvisor.
“Excellent”
5 of 5 starsReviewed 7 August 2013 NEW
Just returned from a little trip to Cyprus. Whilst I was there I wanted to do a few dives and spend a day diving on the Zenobia wreck. Looked around on line and found Marine Divers amongst a few others in Paphos. After a few emails I decided to book some dives for me and a discover scuba course for my girlfriend (who could not put her face in the water and is scared of fish!). I am so glad I chose Jonny and Debbie. For me, I had a dive to the Amphitheatre with Jonny which was a nice dive, whilst Debbie ran through the discover scuba with Izabela. In the afternoon I went with them for "the dive". Within 15 mins Debbie had Izabela swimming with her face in the water, breathing from the reg and even submerging a little. Within 30 mins they were scuba diving down to about 5 meters! Amazing! The patience and professionalism shown by Debbie was outstanding instilling trust and confidence in a scared, bordering on panicking student. Needless to say Izabela loved it and booked another follow-up dive the next day.
My dives with Jonny on the Zenobia were great. He was knowledgeable and professional but made the dives informative and fun. I need to go back and do a few more dives on the wreck later in the year.
If you fancy diving in Cyprus give Marine Divers a shout, you won't regret it.

Visited July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment