Friday 23 August 2013

Passion, enthusiasm and totally customer focused = Marine Divers

5 of 5 starsReviewed 22 August 2013 NEW via mobile
I looked up scuba diving in Cyprus and marine divers immediately sprung out as the place I wanted to dive with. An email later, immediately replied to, and I was reassured I'd made the right choice. All six dives were completed in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable manner, Debbie and John are running their dive centre as centres should be run, with passion, enthusiasm and totally customer focused. The highlight of my holiday was without doubt my trip to the Zenobia wreck. Picked up at my hotel right on time, we were first on the dive boat getting the best spot. All kit meticulously prepared beforehand we were the first in the water descending to a fascinating wreck site. John knows his stuff on this wreck and both dives were superbly led and I had a wonderful time and saw all the main features and even some penetration diving through the accommodation. Back at the dock we were first off and I was back by the pool in paphos by 3.15. A truly amazing day out. Thanks to both of them for a great set of dives and good luck for the future.
Visited August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment