Wednesday 5 August 2015

“Fabulous Team at Marine Divers”


5 of 5 starsReviewed 4 August 2015 NEW
Marine Divers had already come recommended to me ahead of my recent holiday in Cyprus and the recommendation was not ill advised. In fact, if there was an option to give them 6 stars I would!! This is a great family run operation and Johnny and Debbie excel in outstanding customer service and their knowledge of the local dive sites. As a Divemaster I wasn't looking for training but some fun warm water dives (making a change from the usual cold dives in Scotland). The team made sure we got exactly what we wanted and I have to say our dives with Johnny on the Zenobia were fabulous and a highly recommended part of any dive trip to Cyprus - make sure he points out the little piece of Scotland! I've experienced diving with a few dive centres abroad and the way the team at Marine Divers looked after us was second to none! The whole experience was so stress free and totally enjoyable!! One day I got talking to two girls who had just returned to the dive centre after a discover dive with Kevin and they thought he was great and very patient, really looking after them on their first foray underwater. No hesitation in recommending the team to other divers and those looking to learn!Thanks, guys - diving with you made our holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment