Monday 29 July 2013

A New Milestone With Review 30

“Truly brilliant!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed 28 July 2013 NEW
Taking the Open Water course under Debbie's and John's supervision wasn't just an efficient and interesting way of getting a licence to do something that I've been wanting to do for years, but also one of the most amazing holiday experiences I can recall. They're both really fun, cheerful, relaxed, patient, flexible, and willing to pass all their broad and impressive knowledge of marine life and scuba diving to everyone willing to immerse themselves in the mysterious underwater world. Debbie and John succeeded in creating a relaxed and cosy atmosphere in their centre (unlike in many other, "mass training" centres), which really helps when it comes to asking "silly questions", making mistakes, or having to repeat the same action for the 100th time. Moreover, it's likely you'll be taking the course alone/in small groups, which naturally creates a better learning environment. Having got a lot of diving experience, John and Debbie are reliable, trustworthy, and knowledgeable instructors one doesn't fear to trust even when diving in the open water for the first time in their life. I was impressed that both of them really try to understand their student's psyche, adjusting training to each individual- eg. I had huge troubles completing the skill of taking the mask off underwater and simply refused to do it. Thanks to Debbie, who calmed me down, gave me a day break from the task, and did simple exercises in the shallow water before the final attempt, I managed to complete my course and I am now a happy open water scuba diver :)! I really recommend this centre to everyone- if you're fascinated by the underwater world and scuba diving, I guarantee you'll be even more so after meeting Debbie and John :)!
Visited July 2013 Photo: Congratulations Agnieszka Zbieranska, for becoming an Open Water Diver! Welcome to our world!!Photo: Congratulations Agnieszka Zbieranska, for becoming an Open Water Diver! Welcome to our world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment