Thursday 30 May 2013

Latest Trip Advisor Review “Friendly & knowledgeable dive centre in ideal location”

Reviewed 25 May 2013 NEW
This was my third dive over a period of 25 years & one was in a swimming pool so I guess doesn't really count, effectively I was starting from scratch.

I was staying in Paphos & called in to the Marine Divers just to inquire. Debbi ran through what was available to me & how much it was cost, it seemed reasonably priced & I booked a discovery dive. On the day of the dive the conditions were perfect, warm, sunny & very still. Jonny fitted me up with wetsuit & gear with the patience of a saint, mixing & matching tops & long johns to get a snug fit.

Debbi was my instructor for the day, & after a theory lesson at the base we drove to Sea Caves for the dive. Starting in the shallows, Debbi made me feel very comfortable & throughout the dive was always close enough to assist if needed. As I grew in confidence we headed into deeper water which was crystal clear & beautiful. 
The pinnacle was taking me to an underwater arch which I dived through amongst a family of small but colourful fish. It was a great experience & I have no hesitation in recommending Marine divers for a great holiday experience. Hopefully would like to go back sometime & do it again ... It certainly beats the cold waters of the uk :)



3 comments:


  1. It all happened as i stumbled into this email address blankatm002@gmail.com initially i was looking to get extra jobs to boost my salary and i found how the blank ATM card from this company gives you more than $20,000 all in 1 month. At first i though it was another internet scheme until i saw several reviews of how this blank card from this company has changed the lives of many without hesitation i ordered for the card and in less than 7 days it was delivered to me and the agent showed me how it works and it was even tested its been just 3 weeks and everything seems a lot less stressful this company has really changed my life and standard of living. I would love you on this site to visit blankatm002@gmail.com and get a card today to ease that stress and get good money its so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex ruined my credit due to his incessant extravagant spending spree, I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a credit repair company and I was told that it would take me non less than a year to fix my credit. I was devastated, that's a very long time which I can't cope with. I looked online and came across Credit Doctor's contact, hit him up and to my greatest surprise, my credit was repaired in 4 working days from 486 -810. I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much really. I implore you to contact him on for all credit issues and hacking issues. No doubt that he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!
    HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM
    +16692252253

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,Walt sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to Walt who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.

    ReplyDelete