Sunday 7 May 2017

Fantastic Dive Centre Don't go anywhere else


Reviewed yesterdayNEW
Two years had passed since I'd passed my Padi Open water qualification and I hadn't dived since :(
So to say all my dive skills were Rusty was an understatement....!

However thanks to the highly experienced, professional,& oh so patient instructors Kevin Debbi & Jonny at Marine Divers they soon had me back on track
Firstly a long overdue refresher briefing from my instructor Kevin Re Diving skills/safety/ theory/equipment set up
combined with a short E- course they recommended called ReACtivate to brush up my Theory.

Then then they got me back in the water to refresh my practical skills and rebuild my Confidence
Giving me very helpful tips and feedback after each dive.
The 2 dive sites they took me for my were brilliant, the first was in nearby Pistol bay which had a great swim through and we saw an octopus..!
& the 2nd Site was at the Amphitheatre which was spectacular ..! With Marine Divers you know from the outset you are in excellent safe hands
Overall they offer an above and beyond personal service in every aspect including including (complimentary) pick up and drop off at your accommodation nothing is too much trouble.
Kevin Debbi & Jonni Debbie are keen professionals and will make you welcome and you'll get good honest friendly advice and they will adapt as much as they can to match your needs.

The equipment at Marine Divers is modern and well serviced, your safety and comfort will be at at the top of their priority list. ,
Their Communication and organisation was excellent throughout,they reply promptly to enquiries with excellent advice and information.

In summary you can really tell they all love what they do, subsequently they make diving so much fun

It's easy to see why they are the no 1 dive school in Pathos .

Thanks again guys x
Visited April 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment