Thursday 16 June 2016

Amazing dive school and great people

5 of 5 starsReviewed yesterday NEWvia mobile
Right from the first point of contact back in January, Jonny and Debbi had been brilliant. I had emailed them to ask about the Zenobia wreck dive and what it involved. They were very helpful and fast with their response advising me what would be necessary to be able to complete the dive. I booked the dive in, they were very accommodating to our plans and rescheduled their Thursday Zenobia trip to the Wednesday. I arrived at the dive shop on the Monday morning and was a bit nervous as I hadn’t been diving for 4 years but as soon as I got to the dive shop Kevin filled me in on the plan for the check dive and off we went! It was brilliant, Kevin was very knowledgeable and calming, I imagine he would be a great instructor for people new to diving. I did two dives that morning and then was all ready for the shipwreck dive on the Wednesday.
We were collected early on Wednesday and went to the dive site. It was a beautiful day for diving the conditions were perfect. We had 2 dives which were guided by Jonny. He gave us a briefing on what to expect but it was truly amazing once you were down there! My wife spent the time snorkelling which she thoroughly enjoyed.
These 4 dives have definitely given me the diving bug back again and I can’t wait to go again. Thank you again to Jonny, Debbi and Kevin for making the diving experience in Cyprus so easy! To top it all off, we had a delicious meal at Muse later that night (Jonny’s chicken skewer recommendation was definitely a winner- it was our favourite meal of the holiday!!). If we ever visit the area again we will be booking in some dives for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment