Saturday 1 February 2014

Paphos Scuba Diving Centre Marine Divers Coral Bay Beach

5 of 5 starsReviewed 31 January 2014 NEW
On the 20th Jan did my first ever dive. What positive things can I add that hasn't already been covered in other reviews? Not a lot. Debbie and John were great. Debbie picked me up and took me back to my hotel and John did all the training and went with me to Coral Bay. A great experience and I felt totally safe. The training was comprehensive and done in a very professional though relaxed manner. If you have ever wanted to try diving and are visiting Cyprus, then grab the opportunity and go for it. I'm glad I did and if I had been staying in Cyprus longer I would have done the PADI course. All the superlatives used about Debbie & John are spot on.
Visited January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment