Wednesday 17 July 2013

TripAdvisor Excellent NO 26!

“FANTASTIC pt 2!!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed 16 July 2013 NEW
As promised in my last review I returned to Marine Divers 2 weeks ago to, once again, be welcomed and treated like no-where else I have dived previously.
Jonny took me to White River near Lara Beach to experience 'The Cathedral' and to show me a dive site that I had not previously done. 
Once again, Jonny was the perfect host showing professionalism and good knowledge of the site.

Later that week we went to the Zen again where I got great footage of our swim through. A great day!!

Debbi was, again as always, happy to accommodate anything that was presented to her during a difficult week due to the West Mediterranean storms aftermath that had disrupted the previous days. Still smiling, still helpful and always professional.

Marine Divers are a professional, helpful, accommodating, well equipped company that I would recommend to any diver, be it beginner of experienced and, you've guessed it, I look forward to seeing them again very soon. 

Visited July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment